5 ways to use the SMS Group Service SendHub.com
I’ve discovered today an awesome service – SendHub.com
This service allows you to create a sort of SMS newsletter service. You create a group and can send messages to this group via mobile text. The best thing is, that people can join this list by texting – just like the big shot text services you see on TV.
This functionality has never been exposed on a self service way and makes it easy for small businesses and organizations to reach their customers/audiences with a tool accessible to everyone.
But also consumers can use it in their private life … how many times where you feed up because you couldn’t setup a group on your mobile phone.
Here are 5 uses that I thought of just now
1. A health organization can offer a daily motivational text
2. A Hockey Club can send updates to it’s players about training times
3. Friends can use it to schedule meet ups – Yes, they can send a text back
4. A shop can text special offers to this “vip” group and also wishes for the holidays
5. A business can ask questions and mini surveys
Beyond this use cases SendHub.com has a nice API that seems pretty easy to use – Looking forward to see the first integrations … Maybe ifttt.com might want to do something here.
Have you any other ideas how to use this service?
#sms #campaign #inspiration #selfservice #mobile
SendHub. SMS for Organizations. Send Texts to Individuals and Groups for free.
SMS for Organizations. Watch a Video. Easy Communication. Send and receive text messages from individuals and groups with no hassle. Free. Simply Text to Join. Your contacts can text to join your grou…
Google+: View post on Google+